Welcome to the nuACM Wiki. This wiki exists to track potential speakers, events, and other information for the nuACM. Weekly meetings are Wednesdays at 6:00pm in 102 WVG.
If you are interested in becoming involved in the organizational aspect of ACM, come to one of our planning meetings Mondays at 8:00pm in 267 Ryder.
Notice: You need to be logged in to edit this wiki!
Information For Members
Notice: event planning now going on for fall 2012 and spring 2013!
Office Specific Pages
- Events - Event planning pages.
- Education - Reaching out to CCIS and NEU to promote learning in the computer science field.
- Public Relations - What goes into publicizing nuACM.
- Projects - Current and past nuACM run projects.
- Resources - Starting point to learn how to do common nuACM tasks.
- RUSH - Refurbishing Unused Systems Hardware - Community outreach program to donate older computers to children's organizations