If you are interested in working on one of our projects. Stop by 314WVH 312WVH aka 'The Pit'.
- Digital Display
Paper is soooo 20th century. We hope to replace bulitin boards with plasma displays and innovative software.
- CGI Box
This is a service to allow ccis users to execute code in their web spaces, and not just serve files.
We're exploring different cloud solutions that'll let us host and provide virtual machines on demand for the ccis community.
Our goal is to port the university's virtualization architecture over from XEN to KVM.
- Lab Metrics
We want to quantify lab usage.
- Omega - New Alpha
We're looking into ways to provide an updated and improved gateway for the CCIS internet connections, starting with the pit.
- NUrdRadio - Ongoing podcast discussing CCIS and tech related topics.
- OpenVZ - CGI scripts are fun and all, but when you want to run Ruby on Rails or Django, you'll need some dedicated hosting. Using OpenVZ students can get the servers they crave.
- Calendar Project - Funnels all the different CCIS calendars into one (acm, coop, ect)
- Project Hosting
Pipe Dreams (things we would like to do)
- PLT Tinderboxen - It would be nice to know when the PLT Scheme trunk is broken. Lets automate builds.
- Universal Hand-In Server - Wouldn't it be cool if you could use one handin server for all your classes and track your progress throughout your tenure at CCIS. Source Control and Code Review would make this experience more enjoyable.
- Universal Project Server - In house git project hosting. Hopefully with code review (and, later, rehashed as the Universal hand-in server.)
- How to git with proper etiquette - Required for working on any of the Crew repos.
- Crew U
Crew U is a place to learn the basics. There will be tutorials here covering everything from networking to programing languages and beyond!
A chatroom for us to hangout and chat. Discuss your ideas and run it by someone else!
Detailed explanation of the current Infrastructure as well as the planned infrastructure.
- If you are looking for anything from the previous Crew Wiki check out OLD
- Wordpress Ubuntu Install
How to install wordpress on Ubuntu